Thursday, December 08, 2005

I BELIEVE

I'm glad President Bush is standing his ground. I do not belong to any one political party, yet. I will say the Democrats are freaking me out. I just believe in doing what is right and right now supporting the Iraq decision is the right thing to do. As an American it is my job to support those things which will make us stronger even if don't agree with it. It is only in America that we are allowed to scream our beliefs at each other without the penalty of death for speaking out against our President. Who wouldn't want that freedom?

It is only a great nation that can take something that maybe didn't start out that well and turn it into victory. I have to believe that we are a great nation even when I see behavior that says otherwise. But for every person who isn't put to death for their speaking out only proves to me we are a great nation. I believe in freedom through acceptance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home